Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14043 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,014TL (21,466₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (29 minutes ago)