Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19348 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,202TL (32,053₴) in Vinnytsya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)