Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 719 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.098 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 68% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,773TL (€2,095) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)