Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00213 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 73% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,305TL (COL$3,907,783) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (38 minutes ago)