Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00182 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 32% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,302TL (COL$5,663,389) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 1 hour ago)