Cost of living in Vijayawada, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06875 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 14% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,863TL (₨56,192) in Vijayawada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)