Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00056 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 82% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,456TL (16,915,552 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (about 1 hour ago)