Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02250 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 65% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,587TL (337,190 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)