Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01942 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 40% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,777TL (554,897 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)