Cost of living in Veracruz, Mexico vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27928 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veracruz (Mexico) is 19% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,502TL (Mex$ 34,024) in Veracruz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)