Cost of living in Venlo, Netherlands compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venlo (Netherlands) is 158% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,886TL (€1,860) in Venlo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Venice costs €5.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Marrakech costs 2,500 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)