Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.667 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,962TL (€2,349) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)