Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 141% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,787TL (€2,183) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 3,400 ₮ (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 29₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)