Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.394 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,333TL (2,227 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)