Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06683 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 10% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,046TL (руб 60,550) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)