Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10906 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 49% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,198TL (102,676 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (32 minutes ago)