Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.630 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 159% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,907TL (30,023 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)