Cost of living in Vavuniya, Sri Lanka compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02974 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vavuniya (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,200TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,163TL (173,626 ₨) in Vavuniya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (20 minutes ago)