Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.716 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 229% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,496TL (20,248 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)