Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.592 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 140% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,200TL (32,422 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Long Beach, California costs $0.10 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨116,898 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hong Kong costs HK$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Graz costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)