Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.569 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 130% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,082TL (33,550 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$22,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,419 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kraków costs 2.70 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Townsville costs AU$123,456 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)