Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.588 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 137% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,281TL (31,110 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Riga costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 19,000 (about 2 hours ago)