Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.631 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 156% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 19,742TL (31,308 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)