Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.806 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,497TL (2,315 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)