Cost of living in Varna, Bulgaria vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.047 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varna (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,317TL (3,058 лв) in Varna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)