Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.662 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 163% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,645TL (€1,898) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)