Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 12% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,628TL (COL$5,664,380) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)