Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 478 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,256TL (Bs 35,034,801) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)