Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.072 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,870TL (€2,943) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)