Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05821 TRY / INR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 26% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,783TL (₨64,994) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)