Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.398 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 147% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 12,825TL (€2,376) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 85 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 2 hours ago)