Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05150 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,927TL (153,915 Дин.) in Užice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)