Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23489 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 28% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,449TL (40,229 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)