Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 47% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,053TL (元9,577) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,800TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Taipei costs 1,017 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)