Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27928 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,722TL (Mex$ 34,810) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)