Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 220% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,040TL (22,820 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Niamey costs 645,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lublin costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)