Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.590 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 154% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,610TL (34,910 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 3 hours ago)