Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 112% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,767TL (₩2,782,414) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (43 minutes ago)