Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00416 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 148% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 11,144TL (₩2,678,173) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)