Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00191 TRY / MNT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 25% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,485TL (3,390,505 ₮) in Ulan Bator to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)