Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,884TL (Rp 21,128,449) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (37 minutes ago)