Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,888TL (Rp 17,876,449) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)