Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani, Thailand compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18547 TRY / THB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubon Ratchathani (Thailand) is 42% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,656TL (35,888 ฿) in Ubon Ratchathani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)