Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.118 TRY / BAM
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 20% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 10,287TL (3,299KM) in Tuzla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)