Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00160 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 32% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 6,057TL (3,786,191 Bs.S.) in Turmero.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)