Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||+ 304%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09092 TRY / VES *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 635% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 60,985TL (670,792 Bs.S.) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)