Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,688TL (Bs 232,770,850) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (36 minutes ago)