Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.649 TRY / TMT
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 75% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,028TL (9,115 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨21,347 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 5,000 Kz (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 12 zł (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.64 (35 minutes ago)