Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,000TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 4,718TL (COL$3,576,061) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)