Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.466 TRY / TND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 30% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,717TL (2,318 Dinar) in Tunis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dhaka costs Taka 65 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,199 (about 1 hour ago)