Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.581 TRY / TND
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,800TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 3,724TL (2,356 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)