Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03521 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 98% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,901TL (¥281,191) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $943 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $508 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)