Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.720 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 358% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,454TL (kr 31,176) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,870 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,650TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 500 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Almaty costs 110,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)