Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.635 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 74% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,002TL (C$2,201) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)