Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 29% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,566TL (€1,411) in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berkeley, California costs $24,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)