Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.938 TRY / LYD *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 91% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,871TL (3,776 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Almaty costs 650 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)