Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00312 TRY / LBP
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 109% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,388TL (3,008,948 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (21 minutes ago)