Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.826 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 11% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,600TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 7,667TL ($b9,287) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)