Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,339TL (€1,577) in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,600TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (41 minutes ago)