Cost of living in Toruń, Poland vs Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.412 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,489TL (6,720 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500TL in Gaziantep.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)