Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.117 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,517TL (4,938 zł) in Toruń to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,900TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)