Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 26% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,382TL (﷼ 42,428,225) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)