Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,900TL in Gaziantep you would need to make just about 5,994TL (﷼ 45,352,115) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)