Cost of living in Tomsk, Russia compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07616 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tomsk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,575TL (руб 73,196) in Tomsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 220,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)