Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Gaziantep, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03937 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Gaziantep? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Gaziantep (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,750TL (120,637 Dinar) in Tlemcen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,500TL in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)